Unless otherwise stated, all opera performances take place at the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, 145 Queen St. W.
Ticket Services and the Four Seasons Centre Box Office will be closed March 30th and March 31st.
The box office will resume normal hours of operation on April 2nd.
416-363-8231 (long distance in Canada and the U.S. 1-800-250-4653)
- Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
145 Queen St. W., Toronto
- Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
COC Ticket Services, 227 Front St. E., Toronto, ON M5A 1E8
CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS
Moving? Fill out the online change of address form.
Friends of the COC: 416-847-4949
The President’s Council Priority Line: 416-363-5801
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Donation Office, 227 Front St. E., Toronto, ON M5A 1E8
Charitable Registration Number: 11883 4829 RR0001
Summer Camp Office: 416-306-2385 x. 2449
To register for programs and courses: 416-363-6671
General Inquiries: 416-306-2392
- Regular hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- During summer programs: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
416-363-5584 (direct) or
If faxing a registration form, please fax it to Ticket Services: 416-363-2895
Education & Outreach, 227 Front St. E., Toronto, ON M5A 1E8
The Canadian Opera Company does accept requests from charitable organizations for support for their fundraising efforts. Our mandate is to support other charitable arts and culture organizations/groups, along with schools requesting support for arts and cultural endeavours. The standard donation is a gift certificate.
A formal written request (preferably on letterhead) must be submitted with the following information:
- Organization name
- Event name
- Event date and description
- Case for support
- Contact name
- Contact phone number/e-mail address
- Mailing information for donation
- Registered Charity Number (if applicable)
Please submit your request by one of the following methods:
Canadian Opera Company
227 Front St. E.
Toronto, ON M5A 1E8
416-363-5584 (Attention: Community Support)
email@example.com (include ‘Donation Request’ as the subject)
- As a registered charity the Canadian Opera Company is not permitted to make cash donations of any kind.
- Successful organizations are only eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- You will only receive a reply if your request is approved.
- No telephone calls please.